Diabetes Management Programme
Although diabetes cannot be cured, it can be managed. Proper management leads to dramatic health improvements. At Topmed, our comprehensive diabetes disease and case management programme is designed to significantly improve the treatment and compliance of our diabetic members.
- Identifies patients with diabetes and their co-morbidities.
- Enrolls patients onto the programme for primary and secondary prevention.
- Risk Stratification: Stratifies members into low, moderate and high risk groups for targeted intervention.
- Ongoing monitoring evaluations and automatic reminders.
- Comprehensive reporting on quality improvements with positive health and financial outcomes on an on-going basis.
Benefits of the programme:
- By means of our ongoing assessment and gathering of pertinent information we are able to assess severities and other co-morbidities.
- We are able to pick up trends in a patient’s health profile and intervene to avoid expensive hospital care.
- Discreet packages of care are allocated where clinically appropriate.
- Encourage healthy living by means of our interventions.